Sunday, October 2, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Learn about the snakes of western Massachusetts with Berkshire Community College professor Thomas Tyning.*
- Darcy Tozier of Hayloft Studio in Whately will demonstrate the techniques of gathering and softening reeds to weave chair seats and backs.*
- Paul Wetzel of Smith College’s MacLeish Field Station in West Whately will demonstrate cider making with apples donated by Quonquont Farm.
- Enjoy WHS’s current exhibit, “Becoming Whately: A History in Objects.”
Food from Tom’s Hot Dogs
Free ice cream from Snow’s Dairy
Music by Whately’s own Packing Shed Band.*
Mums from Mill River Farm.
* Supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council and the Whately Cultural Council.
Fall Festival 2021 and Pottery Exhibit
Pottery exhibit at the Museum through late fall 2021